Friday, December 26, 2008

Boring Christmas Post!

Christmas dinner was very low-key this year.
The menu:
Steaks seared in butter and olive oil with mushroom-shallot-red wine garnish
Mashed potato/yam combination (with more butter, of course!)
Brussels sprouts with mustard vinaigrette
Christmas cookies and coffee for dessert

All in all, a satisfying dinner, and a good day. By the end, despite the coffee, I fell into bed and slept like a log. I baked all day, so it's not surprising. Today, it's back to work--the snow is finally melting and the temperature's up, so I feel a little better about leaving the warmth of my home for the harsh outside world.

No new developments as far as Germany goes. I'm working on a photo collage for the second application, and all is going well. Hopefully, I'll have more interesting news to write about in a month or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment