Saturday, October 3, 2009

Defending Myself...

Everyone around me, it seems, is suddenly coming down with some sort of cough/head cold/sore throat. It's been a couple weeks, and I still show no signs of sickness. I attribute this to my high consumption of Vitamin C (in the form of Multivitamin Saft), coffee, and a killer immune system.

But I am still nervous. I hate getting sick, and I'm hoping to get through the next nine months here with minimal damage. Bring on the Vitamin C, tea and fruit! And, of course, a lot of hand-washing.

Noteworthy: I got my hair cut yesterday, and managed to convey to the Friseur(in?) in a clumsy mix of Deutsch and English exactly what I wanted her to do with my hair. She was a total pro, and the whole cut only cost me eighteen Euro...unglaublich!

No comments:

Post a Comment