Thursday, April 22, 2010

ouch

In my family, there is a running joke revolving around my unfortunate penchant for cutting myself by accident, and more specifically, on objects not considered harmful by normal standards. Not only do I manage to break the skin, but usually I end up drawing blood with such simple everyday items as cereal boxes, bread tabs, and pencils. How I do it is a mystery, even to me, but this week it's been happening a lot. So far, I have accidentally cut myself (with blood) on (in order from least to most embarrassing):

1. Kitchen knives. Ok, so this isn't unusual, but I wanted to buffer the upcoming clumsiness.
2. My plastic gym membership card.
3. The strap on my messenger bag.
4. My leather wallet.
5. Dadadada...my coat pocket.

That's right. I cut myself today on a piece of cloth.

The world is my knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment